Greater Noida: Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority YEIDA on Friday canceled allotments of 7 builder’s housing land for over dues. The officials said that the process of cancellation of the seven allotments is started.
The list of seven defaulters involve 5 housing builders and 2 institutional groups who owes approx 525 crore dues to the authority.
Arunvir Singh, CEO, YEIDA said that “We have started issuing show-cause notices to the developers as they have not fulfilled their commitments in keeping with the rescheduled payment plan policy offered to them last year”
List of defaulters
- 3C Homes Pvt Ltd in sector 22A
- 3C Residency Pvt Ltd in Sector 18
- HC Infrcity Pvt Ltd in Sector 22D
- Sukriti Infrcon in Sector 22D
- Sunwhite Infratech in Sector 18
- Tyag Buildspace in Sector 17A
- MMA Grains in Sector 17A